Friday, July 30, 2010

So much for the cute haircut..

Yesterday when I buzzed Boston's head I started with a 4 then decided to go to a 3. Well, today we noticed that there were a few pieces that were still a 4. So Rob decided to give it a "touch up"... THIS WAS A HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD IDEA!!!! Boston managed to knock the guard off the clippers right as Rob was making his final swoop..

So we were forced to literally shave his head with no guard!! He looks bald!!

At least he makes a cute bald kid!


Maybe I'll be able to laugh about this tomorrow :)

4 comments:

Nicole Lamoreaux said...

Pinkoo doesn't seem to mind the haircut....I think it's pretty cute :)

Nicole Lamoreaux said...

That last pic is the best! He gets cuter and cuter every day!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a week!!! PS the whole fam's sitting here with me :)

The Kynastons said...

Oh man Kayla, I can't help but laugh! The picture with the one shaved stripe...hahaha. He looks so dang cute no matter what, so that keeps it from being a horrible situation. :) If anyone can pull of the shaved head look, it's adorable little Boston!

Alli Waldron said...

Oh man that's priceless! We've done that before too. It is harder than it looks to give little boys a haircut!