He had a bad cold {so bad he would dry heave from the mucus}, Croup, ear infection, multiple fevers, and now this fancy Roseola rash. Poor kid can't catch a break!
Oh my gosh that breaks my heart!! Poor little guy....and his poor mommy and daddy. Give him kisses for me and tell him his coco loves him. Hope he gets over it soon. Love you bud!!
So sad! That sounds like Connor's year so far.. he has also had croup and roseola in January and then a bad cold and the flu in February! I hate seeing my baby sick! Good thing he has such a great mom! Hang in there! This is the first week I havn't had to wipe Connor's nose every five minutes!!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh that breaks my heart!! Poor little guy....and his poor mommy and daddy. Give him kisses for me and tell him his coco loves him. Hope he gets over it soon. Love you bud!!
So sad! That sounds like Connor's year so far.. he has also had croup and roseola in January and then a bad cold and the flu in February! I hate seeing my baby sick! Good thing he has such a great mom! Hang in there! This is the first week I havn't had to wipe Connor's nose every five minutes!!
Post a Comment