Day 5 we did the beach in the morning then Sea World again in the afternoon.
Not many pictures from this day.. guess we were having too much fun :)
Earlier in the week we hunted down a surf shop that sold full-body wetsuits Boston's size. This made the trip so much better after that first freezing day! He could play all day in the water without getting cold.
And seriously how cute does he look in his wetsuit?!

Our condos were up on the cliff so we had to walk down 99 steps to the beach. Boston insisted several times that he walk up every single step himself. What a big boy :)
I can't remember what day this happened but it was so funny! We were at the beach playing and Boston decided he was done. He went to my dad to try to tell him he wanted to go home but my dad didn't understand what he was saying. After a few tries Boston just shook his head, turned around, and headed for the steps and started walking up. He was going home whether we were coming or not.. he was done!

3 comments:
Remember he picked up some of his toys too? I just want to know how he planned on getting through the locked gate and finding the condo after he made it up the steps haha :) That little wetsuit is so precious!!! It's amazing how a form-fitting wetsuit can be so precious on one person.....and so atrocious on another person.....:)
Oh and Boston's face is hilarious in the shark tanks!!! Do you remember what he said right before this face?? Oooooohhhhh yucky!!!
By that first comment I was referring to me....I do not belong in a wetsuit!! I didn't want it to come across as me referring to someone else :)
Post a Comment