Thursday, December 2, 2010

Only a month late right?

Here's our Halloween pictures! Super late I know. We had a great Halloween this year full of fun parties and lots of candy. Now every time Boston wants something sweet he asks me "Trick or Treat?" ha ha cracks me up.

This year we were going to be cowboys because Boston has the cutest get-up my MIL bought him but in light of recent events we felt it more fitting to have Boston be a firefighter and us be house fire victims ;) So fitting right?

One of the nights we had a party at the park with some friends. Boston went as James.

Thomas meet James. These two stayed by each other all night. They thought each other was SOOO cool!


Rob was on pinata holding duty so Boston helped him out. My boys are so cute!

Grabbing the candy

Yummy! Boston doesn't eat candy often because I'm a mean mom :) Boy did he make up for it this Halloween!


Ward Trunk or Treat

Our get ups.

The signs for our backs.

We printed off a picture of the Toucan truck off Rob's website. That was my favorite part ha ha

Don't I look like a sad house fire victim? I had practice.

Boston with Hailey. He loves Hailey! He won't even cuddle like this with us!!




Boston and Sammie

2 comments:

The Kynastons said...

You guys make being fire victims look good! :) You guys are creative, those costumes were awesome. And Boston made such an adorable Thomas and firefighter!

Vegas H Family said...

Oh goodness, I saw the title of this post and thought you were pregnant. I was thinking it was an awfully strange way of announcing you were with child. I still haven't posted my Halloween pics, so I guess I'm later! Ha, ha, ha.