
Baby Jesus came in a cute nativity set that my Mom bought for Boston last year and if you remember from last year, Boston hid and shoved Baby Jesus in just about every nook and cranny that you could think of {including the bathroom sink drain!}. We had some talks about respecting Baby Jesus and so I thought this year might be better.
I was wrong.
The second I brought Baby Jesus out the sacrilege began.. Rob was getting VERY frustrated doing the billing for the business one night because his printer wasn't working. After a few hours full of huffs and puffs I heard cackling coming from the office. Can you guess who had been shoved so far into the printer that Rob had to dismantle it to find him? You guessed it... Baby Jesus!
So after his bath we gave Boston Baby Jesus back. He gets so excited when we give him back. It's become quite the game to see how long it takes Mommy and Daddy to find Baby Jesus.
The kid can't help himself! I had just given Baby Jesus back two seconds prior and Boston is already trying to shove Baby Jesus behind the dresser! And I'm not buying the "I'm not doing anything" face buddy!

So now Baby Jesus has gone missing again and I'm on the hunt. I'll keep ya posted..
1 comment:
hahahaha! His face in that last picture! So hilarious. That boy is a mischievous one, isn't he?
Post a Comment