How precious are these boots?! They're real leather! The whole get-up is just darling but the boots are definitely my fave!

Boston loves his boots! He loves to hear them clickin against the floor so he dances and stomps around making tons of noise. He wore them the rest of the trip!

Now the hat he wasn't crazy about.. the only way he would keep it on is if we held his arms down

I about died when I took this one! I haven't seen this face since my most favorite picture of all time!! (see below!)
This one definitely beats the pic above since Boston was only 4 months old at the time. What 4 month old makes this face?! ha ha ha it's as if he's saying "How dare you take my picture!!!"
3 comments:
I am seriously cracking up at Boston's last 2 pictures! Oh my goodness he is a funny kid! I love that you were able to catch that look on his face - classic! Looks like you had a good time in Texas, what little boy doesn't love cowboy boots? I think they all go through that phase of wearing nothing but the boots! Boston is adorable!
Oh precious boy!! It has killed me knowing this post has been up for almost 12 hours and I hadn't seen it yet! Love love love that little boy!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
Such cute pics!! I love the cowboy attire. Now he will be ready for our next ward ho-down!!
Post a Comment