Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I guess we're weaning early :)

Boston loves his binky! He has since day 1. In the beginning I was actually opposed to it, but after seeing how much comfort it brought him I couldn't say no. And honestly, i don't know how we would have survived his issues without it! That was the only thing that would comfort him sometimes.

We have about 10 binkys. Every night we throw them all in his crib cuz he thinks its fun to throw them out then ends up with none but this way he always has at least a few left :)

Since he was 9 months I got him down to just sleeping times, the car, and church and I was planning on weaning him of it completely around his first birthday but decided to hang on to it until after the holidays to make traveling easier. So the other night I did the weekly disinfecting of the binkys. I usually use a steamer bag but ran out so I had to boil them. Let's just say i forgot about them until the smoke alarm went off 25 minutes later ha ha


P.S. There were three survivors who didn't make it into the pot so we're still good until after the holidays :)

No comments: