Friday, November 27, 2009

Oh how i LOVE a great deal!!!!

Alright, I have been dying to get a Kitchen Aid mixer for a long time but couldn't bring myself to spend the moola. I decided to get one this year on black friday. My day started at 4am at Sears for their door buster mixer for $149.99. I also bought the one for $199.99 because I couldn't decide which one was better and wanted to get home and open them up. The door buster was totally a bust!!! And I didn't feel like I got a great deal on the $199 one so after Boston woke up we went to the mall.
We looked at all the department stores then ended up at Kohls. Let me break down this amazing deal for ya... like I said, i LOVE a great deal!!!

$299.99.. original price
$259.99.. sale price
$199.99.. early bird special
$169.99.. early bird 15% off ($30)
$143.51.. a 15% coupon you get in the mail that the cashier had lying around and after I asked her she let me use it!
$123.51.. $20 mail in rebate
After all of that Kohl's gave us $30 in Kohl's cash which is basically a gift card to be used later so I count that as taking money off the price so...

GRAND TOTAL FOR A $300 MIXER= $93.51!!!!!! Totally blog worthy! :)

We also got a couple of sturdy shelving units for food storage and a Rigid wet/dry vac from Home Depot. Not super fun stuff but we needed it :)

Total price for a $110 wet/dry vac, 2 $40 shelving units, and a $300 mixer? $210 buckaroos!

This is the most excited I've felt about the deals we got on Black Friday since the year Rob and I camped out in Utah for a TV...Never camp out in Utah! We froze! ha ha Hope ya'll got some good stuff today! :)

1 comment:

THE LIZARD'S said...

WOW..THAT IS A GOOD DEAL ON YOUR MIXER! YOU ROCKED THAT KOHL'S SALE GIRL.