Saturday, November 21, 2009

family pics

Today we're getting some family pics taken. My friend Shannon is an amazing photographer and you can't get her quality with her price anywhere else!!! She's awesome! She took Boston's one year pics a few weeks ago and today is snapping a few of the fam. As soon as I get them I will post em! My blog title picture is one that she took..So precious huh?! How could it not be tho...I mean, she had so much cuteness to work with ha ha

3 comments:

Nicole Lamoreaux said...

Okay I don't think you're quite getting my message here....I don't want you to talk about pictures...I want you to POST THEM!!! J/K, I know you're busy with the little bugger but checking the blog multiple times a day and not seeing any new pics can be a little sad :( I do love the new top pic and the new background though! Very cute! Give Pinky kisses for me!

Nicole Lamoreaux said...

Love the new blog KK! It doesn't matter how many times I've seen those pics they are just as precious every time!

The Allen Family said...

That is such a cute pic