Just a few pics of the boys(from the 4th) since my fam hasn't seen them since May
Goodness I am waaaaay behind on blogging!
I want to blog.. but I got behind (oh about a year and a half ago) and so I keep not wanting to blog about current things until I can catch up on the old things.
Well, as you can see that's not working out so well...i just keep getting farther behind! Normally I would just scrap it and forget about blogging about the last year and a half and start fresh now, but the last year and a half have been so jammed packed with things that I don't want to forget! We had a rockstar of a year doing so many fun things in preparation for when our lives would end and law school would begin ;) hee hee so true! And then this last year we've had a few momentous changes, namely the addition of our little chubster. And I haven't even blogged about him!
So, I think I'm finally determined enough to catch up. The plan is to do a post a day until I can catch up. Wish me luck!
6 comments:
FINALLY!!!!!! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for the blogging bug to get to you!!! The highlight of my day is getting a text that merely says "blog." Although lets be honest I check it everytime I'm online just in case you forgot to text me haha. So excited to see all the posts!!! YAY!!!!
Oh and the faces on those two boys of yours.....priceless and precious and undeniably adorable :)
yay. good luck:) oh my gosh the blender face is hillarious!!!!!! I'm still dying! and the seester pics! Oh man thanks for the dose of giggles today:)
So.. It's been a couple days.. I keep checking like Cole in case you aren't texting haha but those boys sure are precious!! :) can't wait for September!
How is that post a day going for you?!? Oh wait, it's NOT ;). I hear ya sister, I hear ya!
GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment