Boston's favorite snack these days is peanut butter with apple slices. The only problem is that he uses his fingers... not the apple slices... to scoop the peanut butter into his mouth making a HUGE mess of the table, chairs, himself, and pretty much everything else he touches at the table.
So, today when Rob handed Boston his plate he told him not to use his fingers to eat the peanut butter figuring that he would use the apples instead.
Nope!
He found a new way to eat it..
Hey, at least he was obedient!
His face (and eye) got pretty messy, but his hands were clean :)
After lunch he walked over to Mac and I asked him what he was doing. He replied, "I'm tickling baby Macaroni Mom... and he's gonna laugh with joy!!" Rob and I had a good laugh wondering where the "with joy" bit came from
3 comments:
Oh I miss those boys!!!
Hey Kayla! I saw your blog on Sabrina's so I came by to say Hi! And Baby Mac is so cute!
I'm not super good about updating my blog, but here it is anyway... www.abbymama.blogspot.com
Haha, creative little guy! It's pretty funny how kids figure out the loop holes of our rules we give them. :)
Post a Comment