Around here it's easy to tell what kind of day it's been based on what's for dinner. The better the day, the more time consuming and fancy the dinner is. When it's been one of those days, dinner plans are abandoned and we eat breakfast.. fruit, eggs, bacon, and pancakes.
When it's really been one of those days.. chocolate chips and whipped cream are added to the pancakes.
Tonight I realized we have a third level of 'those days'. As I sat watching Boston eat his chocolate chip pancakes I noticed he was still in his jammies from this morning. I laughed as I realized it must have really REALLY been one of those days. I don't think Boston minds at all tho.. what little kid doesn't love comfy jammies and pancakes for dinner?


2 comments:
Yay! you have internet now. Boston looks so much bigger already. I hope today is not one of those days!
Those pancakes look goooood. I can't think of a better way to end one of "those" days than with chocolate, syrup, and whipped cream!
Post a Comment