Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hey! Things have been super busy at the Hartshorn household and I have ALOT of updating to do. How did I get so far behind?!

Way back in Sept we went to a beach house with my fam in San Diego for a week and hit up the Zoo, Wild animal park, and Sea World, and lots of beach!! Boston had a birthday in October{the big #2!}, Rob took the LSAT, we went to Disneyland for B's birthday, moved back home, then it off to Houston for a week for Thanksgiving.

The beginning of December Rob took the LSAT again then it was off to Disneyland again to celebrate {we love Disneyland can you tell?} The next week we headed up to Utah for a 2 week Christmas visit. It was supposed to be a one week trip but Boston got really sick and as much as I love my little guy I draw the line at puke in my car so we waited til he was all better to drive home :) Basically, we haven't been home the past two months! I am so ready to have things slow down!

Anyways I have loads and loads of pictures{1587 to be exact!} from the past few months so I will try to post some of 'em soon! In the meantime, check out this handsome stud..
p.s. I am LOOOOOOVING my new camera!!

2 comments:

The Kynastons said...

That picture is to die for! I love the turquoise fence and of course your little model! I'll look forward to seeing the other 1586 pictures soon. :)

Jaime said...

I feel like you! Since Thanksgiving we have only been home for 2 weeks! I am so glad to be home and not living out of a suitcase (at least for a couple weeks)! ;)

Don't you love the Disneyland Annual Pass?! :)