He gets jumping so high!
Rob's such a fun Dad!! I picked a good one :)
Doing our cheeeese faces.
Sorry for so many pictures but I think he is the cutest thing ever! Man i love this little guy!! I can't wait until summer so we can put some sprinklers underneath the tramp!!
3 comments:
That first picture of Boston on the tramp is priceless! Happiest kid I've ever seen!! :) Man, I bet he is just in heaven with that trampoline. Looks like so much fun. Oh, and the cheese faces are AWESOME! :)
Trampolines are the best ever! Every little kid should have one...Boston looks so stinkin' cute jumping on it!!! LOVED the pictures Kayla!
I couldn't tell who was having more fun Boston or Rob? Dad's are so funny with their boys, they have just as much fun with their toys as they do! Boston looks adorable in those pics and I bet it wears him out!!!
Post a Comment