A few weekends ago, Rob went on a YM camp out and me, being the great wife that I am(hee hee), wanted to do something special for him when he got home. Rob loves to scare people any chance he gets. He is constantly scaring me and gets the biggest kick out of it. So, I felt compelled to return the favor :) While he was gone I went and got this creepy clown mask and wig.
After I had gone to the store, Rob's mom told me that he absolutely hates clowns...Perfect!! I waited crouched by the fridge for 30 mins before he got home so as not to miss my chance. When he finally came in the door I got him soooo bad!!! He was still shaky a few hours later!
You know the whole "fight or flight" thing? Well, Rob is definitely a "flight" when he gets scared-which makes him hilarious to get!- but if you notice on the video, he does swing his arm as he jumps back! Way to go babe! Maybe one day you'll be a "fight" like Steven! ha ha ha.. enjoy the video!
3 comments:
I love it! Don't you feel so confident after that that your husband will protect you if you guys were ever attacked! Haha! Good job girlie!
That is HILAROUS!! My little guy even cracked up watching this. I need some good sneaky ideas like you!
WE LOVED THE VIDEO! I even made Michael watch it. When I scare Michael he almost punches me every time. I need to be careful because one of these times he is going to connect. It is just to much fun to not do it! I love Halloween too! It is such a fun holiday. We will definitely be stopping by the see the haunted house!
Post a Comment